The following documentation is needed to enroll your student(s) into Anderson School District Two.  

To verify you as the parent or legal guardian:

  • Government Issued Photo ID

  • Divorce/Separation Documents (if applicable)

  • Court-Ordered Guardianship Papers (if applicable)  

Required documentation for the student enrolling:

  • State/County issued long form CERTIFIED Birth Certificate 

  • Immunization Certificate or 30-Day Waiver (available at school) 

  • Withdrawal/Transfer form from the last school last attended 

  • Copy of most recent grades from transferring school 

  • Copy of attendance records from transferring school 

  • Copy of IEP or 504 plan if applicable 

  • Students grade 9-12 must bring a copy of high school transcript   

  At least 2 documents from this list are required to verify residency within our district: 

  • Current electric bill displaying address & billing date within the last 30 days 

  • Current gas/water/utility bill displaying address & billing date within the last 30 days 

  • Closing mortgage statement for primary residence showing property address 

  • Current signed a lease agreement with name/phone of landlord 

  • Most recent state or federal income tax return 

  • Current paycheck stub with the address of residence 

  • Current statement from DSS or other governmental agency which proves residency of the parent/legal guardian  


Helpful Links

Diploma Request

Please see the link below for diploma requests from the South Carolina Department of Education.

SCDE Diploma Request